As a Jag Nation, we all have the heart of Giving and so here is information on our school-wide initiative for Hurricane Harvey.
With Homecoming approaching our focus is on Teens helping Teens feel the comfort of home and we are targeting items that other teens may need.
1. Please consider send a donation of any or all of the following by Sept 15th to school with your student:
• Toiletries- (Soap, Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste & toothbrushes)
• NEW underwear (varying sizes)
• NEW socks (varying sizes)
2. Collection bins will be stationed at the Homecoming Carnival on Sept 13th for the items listed above.
3. Volunteers from various organizations will be passing around buckets at the Homecoming Game for Monetary Donations.
4. During Jag Time on Sept 13th students will be asked to write letters of encouragement to the teens that may have been affected by the Hurricane.
Join FMHS PTSA for the 2017-2018 school year!
Click 2017-18 Membership form to download the membership form.
Interested in volunteering? We have many ways you can help!
Please join us as we start this new school year! Learn about balancing academics, athletics, fine arts, and advanced/regular courses, maintaining emotional well-being, helping prepare your child for college admissions, and much more. You will have the opportunity to attend 3 different 25-minute sessions from the list below. This program is designed for parents/guardians only.
If you’re looking for a way to get rid of your used and unwanted electronics, try the Electronics Recycling Fundraiser next month in Flower Mound.
The fundraiser on the morning of Aug. 12 will support the Flower Mound High School Band Drumline.
Donations are not limited to just electronics. You can donate computers, gaming systems, phones, printers, car and home audio equipment, cameras, home and garden machines and sporting goods. No tube TVS or tube monitors can be donated.
The truck will be onsite at Flower Mound High School, in the main student parking lot, from 9 a.m. to noon. Items can be in any condition. Donation slips will be available.